Serengeti Pioneer Camp is perched on its own individual kopje in South Central Serengeti, close to the Moru Kopjes and affording dramatic views of the Serengeti plains that drift endlessly into the horizon. The landscape, originally formed by volcanic activity, has been sculptured by the ever changing climate and now varies from open grass plains in the south, savannah grasslands with scattered acacia trees in the centre, hilly wood grasslands in the north to extensive woodland and black clay plains to the west.
Seronera airstrip is a 1hr flight from Arusha airport, and a 50 minute drive from camp.
- Twice daily scheduled Air Excel flight departing from Arusha.
- Once daily scheduled Regional Air flight departing from Arusha.
- Once daily scheduled Auric Air flight departing from Arusha via Manyara.
- Thrice daily scheduled Coastal flight departing from numerous destinations.
- Private charters from anywhere
- Serengeti Pioneer Camp is on the Elewana SkySafari Tanzania Classic itinerary