Sand River Masai Mara Camp is located alongside the banks of the river of the same name. Close to the border of the Serengeti National Park, and within the Masai Mara National Reserve, Sand River Mara lies on the most northerly route of the spectacular Annual Migration.
Keekorok airstrip is a 45 minute flight from Wilson Airport, and a 45 minute drive from camp.
- Twice daily scheduled Safarilink flight departing Nairobi Wilson
- Once daily scheduled Safarilink flight from Shaba/Samburu via Lewa and Nanyuki
- Three times daily in high season and twice daily in low season Air Kenya flight departing Nairobi Wilson
- Once daily scheduled Air Kenya flight from Meru via Lewa and Nanyuki
- Once daily scheduled Mombasa Air flight from Mombasa, via Ukunda and Amboseli
- Once daily scheduled Blue Sky flight from Mombasa via Ukunda (Diani)
- >Private charters from anywhere
- Sand River Masai Mara is on the Elewana SkySafari Kenyan Classic and Connoisseur itineraries
CAMP & AIRSTRIP COORDINATES
- Keekorok airstrip coordinates: 1° 35’ 09”S, 35° 15’ 34” E
- Camp coordinates: 1° 37’ 14” S, 35° 09’ 45” E