Exciting Updates: Reopening, Prestigious Awards and Special Offers
We have lots of exciting news to share, starting with the opening of Kenya’s International Airports. On 1 August 2020, international travellers will be able to enter Kenya and once again enjoy its beauty with the knowledge that the country has been assigned the 'Safe Travel' stamp bestowed upon it by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC).
Earlier this month, the President of the Republic of Kenya, announced that residents can now travel internally, with domestic flights resuming on 17 July. In conjunction with this, The Elewana Collection has implemented a phased opening strategy with Elewana AfroChic Diani opening on the 17 July, followed by Elewana Kifaru House (Lewa Wildlife Conservancy), Elewana Tortilis Camp Amboseli and Elewana Sand River Masai Mara in Kenya, Elewana Arusha Coffee Lodge and Elewana Serengeti Pioneer Camp in Tanzania opening on the 31 July 2020. The remaining properties will reopen as demand rises and the number of travellers increases in both countries.
An incredibly encouraging accolade has coincided with our phased opening, Elewana Arusha Coffee Lodge has just been voted fourth in Travel & Leisure’s Top 5 Hotels/Resorts in Africa for 2020. We would like to thank all those that voted for us and celebrate the extraordinary team who have been deservedly recognised by this prestigious award.
With schools closed, why not take the family on a well-deserved break. Our dedicated team has been working around the clock to ensure that we implement rigorous health, hygiene and safety standards across our properties. These have been developed in conjunction with our joint venture partner Minor Hotels, Eco Lab, SGS and The World Health Organisation (WHO), using global best practices. Our properties are compliant to the new safety standards and well prepared to host you in a safe and secluded environment. To view the protocols developed in our Elewana Essential Elements, please click here.
Time to travel and enjoy the wild open spaces with our Pan African Special Rates:
|Elewana Tortilis Camp Amboseli||Full Board (KShs)||Game Package (KShs)|
|Per Person Sharing||14,000||24,800|
|Children sharing in own room (12 -17 yrs)||10,500||16,000|
|Elewana Sand River Masai Mara||Full Board (KShs)||Game Package (KShs)|
|Per Person Sharing||17,300||26,500|
|Children sharing in own room (12 -17 yrs)||13,000||17,600|
|Elewana Serengeti Pioneer Camp||Full Board (US$)||Game Package (US$)|
|Per Person Sharing||135||220|
|Children sharing in own room (12 -17 yrs)||100||145|
Additional offer for Tortilis, Sand River and Pioneer Camps
Book 3 Nights & Get a 10% Discount
|Elewana Kifaru House||Game Package|
|Exclusive use of the property |
Get 5 rooms at the cost of 4 rooms
|Ksh 260,000 per night on Game Package |
(max. 12 pax) Minimum stay 3 nights
- Includes: Includes; Full Board Accommodation, all meals, water, tea and coffee, service charge, catering levy and VAT.
- Excludes: Park fees, conservancy fees, flying doctors/medical evacuation insurance, flights & airport taxes, gratuities, safari activities such as shared and scheduled game drives, drinks, laundry, airstrip transfers, items of personal nature, additional lunch (picnic or in house) and exclusive use of vehicle.
- Includes: Full Board Accommodation, all meals, water, tea and coffee, safari activities such as shared and scheduled game drives, transfers to and from our designated airstrips, service charge, catering levy and VAT.
- Excludes: Park fees, conservancy fees, flying doctors/medical evacuation insurance, flights & airport taxes, gratuities, drinks, laundry, items of personal nature, additional luncvh (picnic or in house) and exclusive use of vehicle.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Only applicable to Pan African residents, proof of residency will be required.
- Applies to new bookings only.
- Cannot be combined with any other Special Offers.
- Valid from 31 July to 20 December 2020 only.