Elewana AfroChic Diani is reopening on the 17th July 2020, and we are offering Pan African Resident special rates.
We are delighted to announce that after three and a half months, Elewana AfroChic Diani will once again welcome guests to enjoy our warm coastal hospitality. Located along a secluded section of Diani Beach, the hotel offers a magical setting of white sands, rustling palm trees, and the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. The hotel has earned itself a reputation for a “home away from home” atmosphere, excellent seafood and friendly service.
Our dedicated team has been working around the clock to ensure that we implement rigorous health, hygiene and safety standards, which have been developed in conjunction with our joint venture partner Minor Hotels, Eco Lab, SGS and The World Health Organisation (WHO), using global best practices. Elewana AfroChic Diani is compliant with the new safety standards and well prepared to host you in a safe and secluded environment. To view the protocols developed in our Elewana Essential Elements, please click here.
With only ten beautifully appointed rooms, AfroChic Diani is ideally positioned to host a limited number of people, offering flexible booking choices. We are now introducing a half board option, with a supplement for full board and for those who would like to book the hotel on exclusive basis for complete privacy and peace of mind.
The Special Offers
|Per Person Per Night Sharing in a Double / Twin Room (Half Board)||Weekdays|
- Half Board (HB): Includes; Accommodation, breakfast & dinner, water, tea and coffee (other drinks are excluded and will be charged as per consumption), service charge, catering levy and VAT.
- Full Board (FB): Supplement for Full Board is KShs. 1,700 per person per day and includes; All meals, tea and coffee (other drinks are excluded and will be charged as per consumption) service charge, catering levy and VAT
|Exclusive Use Of The Hotel (Full Board)||Total price per night (KShs)|
|10 rooms at the cost of 7. Min. 3 nights, Max. 20 Persons||270,000|
|Children aged 12 to17 years old in their own room (2 minimum)||75% of Adult Sharing Rate|
|Child(ren) aged 12 to17 years old sharing with adult(s)||50% of Adult Sharing Rate|
|Child(ren) under 12 years old sharing with adult(s)||Child(ren) FOC|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Single rate applies
- Only applicable to East African residents, proof of residency will be required.
- Applies to new bookings only.
- Cannot be combined with any other Special Offers.
- Valid for travel from 17 July to 31 October 2020 only.