Important renovations have been completed at our camps in Kenya and Tanzania, ready to welcome back visitors with fresh new aspects. For example, Kilindi will offer a new cooler feel for guests, having completed renovations including building updates to the guest pavilions to improve the air conditioning experience.Other renovations happening at our camps include:
- Elewana Serengeti Pioneer Camp’s guests can now enjoy a gorgeous new pool, pool deck and a revamp of the lounge.
- Elewana Elsa’s Kopje guests will note important roof reconstructions and a lovely new driveway during their stay.
- Elewana Tortilis’ guests are greeted with significant refurbishments to guest tents, a shamba renovation, a new guide tent and noteworthy road and parking enhancements, as well as a new electric fence.
- Elewana Kifaru House’s cottages have been treated to a happy fresh coat of paint.
- Elewana Arusha Coffee Lodge’s guests enjoy the benefits of extensive deck repairs to the guest rooms.