Applications are now being accepted for the position of Projects Administrator under the Elewana Collection
We are seeking a motivated individual for a projects administrator position in our company. You will be responsible for various administrative duties surrounding projects, these may include documentation, meeting management, logistical management, and using time management skills to help the teams stay on track.
The projects administrator has to critically focus on the recording of information, decisions made, and action items. These need to be managed through a task-orientated approach, up until their full and complete execution by the team.
The projects administrator will report to the Projects Director and support the Project Management Office in the professional & successful execution of projects, on time, within budget and meeting the required quality standards.
- Project Administration of Green Building Requirements: Administer all registration, data input & scheduling around the group Green Building requirements.
- Project Planning: Coordinate project tasks (ToDo's) and capture onto relevant platforms as Task Sheets.
- Project Directories: Compile project directories of professionals and important stakeholders for every project. Meetings: Execute all meeting invitations. Issue agendas, take minutes of relevant meetings or recordings. Issue action items list, then full minutes.
- Team Calendar: Keep up to date the team calendar.
- Travel: Coordinate all team travel requirements, listed on a Team Travel Schedule.
- Record Keeping & Controls: Record all Official Correspondence on a control document. Record & update RFi and SI Tracking Log & follow-up discrepancies. Record & update SI Tracking Log & follow-up discrepancies.
- Stationery & Printing: Place all stationery orders. Control and issue stationery as required. Coordinate & compile all printing & plotting requests by team.
- Filing: Ensure Standard Filing protocols are followed by the entire team.
- Communication: Liaise with external professionals, stakeholders, authorities, etc. as & when required on most appropriate platforms. Liaise with internal team, country teams, etc. as & when required on most appropriate platforms.
- Library | Sample Room | Directories: Ensure that all suppliers used for projects are regularly vetted and then shared with PPM to be added to directories. Manage the Projects Sample Room, arrange logistics of getting samples couriered, ensure samples used in the field are returned, organise the room in a logical orderly fashion.
- Subscriptions: Manage the renewal of all subscriptions, ie. Smartsheet, Green Building Council, Fidic, PMi, etc.
- Close-Out: Ensure that Close-Out meetings are conducted with the team, track progress on compiling of relevant documents to be issued to operations.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Two years of relevant experience
- Projects Planning and Management or any other relevant degree required
- Knowledge on project administration | management | coordination experience
- Impeccable typing & minute taking skills
- Previous construction experience | exposure
- Planning & task management experience
- Office organisation skills
- Certifications are a plus